EltaMD sunscreens help prevent sunburn and decrease the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging
For more than 25 years, Elta MD has developed wound healing, sunscreens and skin care products that are widely used and recommended by physicians and other medical professionals in hospitals, burn centers, rehabilitation clinics, and long-term and short-term care centers. EltaMD applies that experience to create innovative products that help restore, protect and maintain healthy skin for life.
EltaMD sunscreens help prevent sunburn and decrease the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun, when used with other sun protection measures. EltaMD sunscreens are formulated with transparent zinc oxide and are noncomedogenic, sensitivity-free, fragrance-free and paraben-free. All EltaMD sunscreens are recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation as effective broad-spectrum sunscreens.
EltaMD skincare product line includes:
• EltaMd UV Clear Broad-Spectrum SPF 46
• EltaMd UV Tinted Broad-Spectrum SPF 46
• EltaMd UV Elements Broad-Spectrum SPF 44
• EltaMd UV Physical Broad-Spectrum SPF 41
• EltaMD UV Pure Broad-Spectrum SPF 47
• EltaMD UV Sport Broad-Spectrum SPF 50
• EltaMD UV Spray Broad-Spectrum SPF 46