Top Things to Know About LATISSE - Hughes Center Blog
If you suffer from lacking full eyelashes, or medically known as hypotrichosis, there’s now a product called LATISSE that helps grow lashes to new lengths.
If you’re interested in taking the next step to grow you eyelashes, The Hughes Center is offering a LATISSE BOGO special (Buy one 5ml LATISSE, get one 3ml FREE) while supplies last. Offer expires 7/31/15.
And if you’ve been living with an inadequate amount of eyelashes and have been thinking about doing something about it, Allergan, Inc. has shared some of the top things to know about LATISSE:
- Since it’s best to apply at night, make LATISSE a part of your evening beauty and hygiene ritual.
- Keep the bottle in a place that will make it easy to remember to apply daily.
- Eyelashes won’t grow more if you apply LATISSE more than once a day. So stick with once daily.
- A clean face yields the best results. This may work well since it should be night time and removal of makeup and contacts is already a part of your routine.
- Use the sterile, disposable, FDA-approved LATISSE applicators, not a cotton swab.
- Apply only to the base of the upper lashes.
- Miss a dose? Skip it and continue applying as usual the next day.
- Keep the tip of the bottle or applicator clear from contacting any contaminants, including fingers. This will help prevent potential infections.
- Keep track of growth with a journal or log. Plus, take pictures throughout the treatment for your very own “Before and After Pictures.”
- Be patient. A full course of treatment may only take up to 16 weeks. Once you plateau, you’ll want to consult with the cosmetic surgeons for LATISSE at The Hughes Center in Philadelphia and New Jersey to decide the best plan of action for ongoing treatment.
The Hughes Center Cosmetic Surgery Center and Medical Spa is committed to providing information and assistance on learning more about LATISSE around Cherry Hill, New Jersey and the Greater Philadelphia area. Our Med Spa is next door to the current location in Cherry Hill at 1765 South Springdale Road. Learn more by calling us at (888) 929-4676 or sending us a message to request a consultation with Dr. Susan Hughes today.