Top Reasons for IPL Photofacial - Hughes Center Blog
Anyone who has suffered through the course of rosacea, sun damaged skin, age spots, facial spider veins, blemishes, brown spots, oily skin with large pores, acne scarring and more on the face or body, will want to take notice of the IPL (Intense Pulsed-Light) Treatment. There’s little to no down time and with each treatment, the skin feels smoother and is more evenly toned.
Here are the top noteworthy aspects of IPL Photofacial shared by the cosmetic surgeons at The Hughes Center Cosmetic Surgery Center and Medical Spa in Philadelphia and New Jersey.
- Short treatment of 15-30 minutes
- The light penetrates top skin layers and attacks the dermis to naturally heal the body
- Skin may be light pink or flushed for a few hours after treatment – this is normal
- Most patients do not experience discomfort with little to no side effects
- Three to five treatment sessions are recommended for optimal results
- Most common areas for treatment are:
- Face, Neck, Chest, Arms, Legs, Back, Hands
- Based on studies, wrinkles and blemishes greatly improve in over 80% of clients after five treatments
The Hughes Center Cosmetic Surgery Center and Medical Spa is committed to providing information and assistance on Intense Pulsed-Light / Photofacial Treatments in Cherry Hill, New Jersey and the Greater Philadelphia area. The Hughes Center at Joseph Anthony Retreat Spa and Salon can be found at 243 W. Baltimore Pike in Glen Mills, PA. Learn more by calling us at (888) 929-4676 or sending us a message to request a consultation with Dr. Susan Hughes today.