Skin Tightening Procedure Choices - Hughes Center Blog
When the term skin tightening is mentioned, do images immediately pop into your head creating the visual of pulled-back faces, much like Jim Carrey in The Mask? Although we’re only a month away from mask-wearing, ghost-hunting ghouls and goblins, that’s not quite what the cosmetic surgeons at The Hughes Center Cosmetic Surgery Center and Medical Spa in Philadelphia and New Jersey are going for.
Skin tightening is done through deep radio frequency, or deep infrared energy, both heating deep levels of facial skin that stimulate collagen production.
About the Deep Radiofrequency Heat:
- Includes Accent, Pelleve and Thermage – delivering higher energy to larger amounts of deeper skin.
- Repairs periorbital wrinkles, non-invasive eyebrow lifting, submental neck, reduction and acne scarring.
- FDA-approved for upper, mid and lower face skin tightening.
About Deep Infrared Heat:
- Infrared light with Sapphire Contact Cooling called SkinTyte
- Targets and treats dermal collagen through integrated thermo-electric cooler to cool the epidermis throughout treatment.
The Hughes Center Cosmetic Surgery Center and Medical is committed to providing information and assistance on skin tightening procedures in Cherry Hill, New Jersey and the Greater Philadelphia area. Our new Med Spa is next door to our current location in Cherry Hill at 1765 South Springdale Road. RSVP to the Cocktail Party by calling us at (856) 751-4554 or sending us a message.