SilkPeel Dermal Infusion Treatments - Hughes Center Blog
The real question here is what does Silk Peel Dermal Infusion not do? This non-invasive skin rejuvenation procedure may help patients achieve healthy, more radiant skin all over the body. The cosmetic surgeons at The Hughes Center Cosmetic Surgery Center and Medical Spa in Philadelphia and New Jersey have added this technology to their Med Spa Services list of Chemical and Non-Chemical Peels.
According to the Silk Peel Body website, this exfoliating treatment may be used practically from head to toe. Following is a list of skin issues that Silk Peel Dermal Infusion may be used to treat:
- Neck and Chest: Improve skin texture and reverse years of sun damage.
- Truncal Acne: Treat acne on the chest, shoulder and back.
- Breast: stretch marks and fades surgical scars.
- Arms and Legs: Treatment of Keratosis Pilaris (KP) – the little bumps that may be on the back of your arms and legs.
- Abdomen, Buttocks, Thighs: Fade stretch marks, tighten skin, and smooth skin tone.
- Bikini Line: Restores healthy skin and evens skin tone due to shaving, waxing and laser hair removal.
- Feet, Knees and Elbows: Remove callouses and soften skin in these areas.
Be sure to consult with The Hughes Center cosmetic surgeons for availability on each of these specific treatments.
The Hughes Center Cosmetic Surgery Center and Medical Spa is committed to providing information and assistance for Silk Peel Dermal Infusion cosmetic treatments in Cherry Hill, New Jersey and the Greater Philadelphia area. Our Med Spa is next door to our current location in Cherry Hill at 1765 South Springdale Road. Learn more by calling us at (888) 929-4676 or sending us a message.