Laser Rejuvenation Patient Tutorial - Hughes Center Blog
Contemplating getting laser rejuvenation in Philadelphia or New Jersey? The cosmetic surgeons at The Hughes Center Cosmetic Surgery Center and Medical Spa have created brief patient tutorials to help with post-procedure care. Here are the steps to follow for laser rejuvenation:
- Place a clean wash cloth in a bowl filled with ice water.
- Remove washcloth and place directly on lasered areas without wringing out.
- Place towels around head to prevent soaking clothing
- Leave the soak on face for 10 minutes. Re-dip washcloths into ice water if they get too warm. After 48 hours, most patients prefer warm water soaks over the ice water soaks.
- Remove soak from face.
- After soaking, generously apply the ointment that has been provided by the cosmetic surgeons at The Hughes Center. Do not use over-the-counter remedies. These are specifically used for laser rejuvenation healing.
- Repeat steps hourly while you are awake. There’s no need to wake up during the night just to soak.
- While the ointment is on, some people use a plant mister with ice water to spray on the face for comfort.
The Hughes Center Cosmetic Surgery Center and Medical Spa is committed to providing information and assistance with laser rejuvenation in Cherry Hill, New Jersey and the Greater Philadelphia area. Our Med Spa is next door to our current location in Cherry Hill at 1765 South Springdale Road. Learn more by calling us at (888) 929-4676 or sending us a message.