Five Summer Skin Solutions - Hughes Center Blog
It’s that time of year when nights grow warm and shorter, days grow hot and longer, and our skin begins to react differently to the weather outside. There may be some back and forth on temperature, which also causes our skin to react a certain way. The Hughes Center Cosmetic Surgery Center and Medical Spa cosmetic surgeons understand the ins and outs of summer on your skin and offer the following solutions for skin conditions that may occur this season:
- For Sun or Age Spots and Hyperpigmentation you’ll want to try a mini melanage peel, intense pulsed light, Melanage PeelSkin Care, Micro Laser Peel, VI Peel or Silk Peel.
- When Bums on the Skin or Seabsious Hyperplasia occur, Thermavein is the best choice for relief.
- Leg veins may put a damper on your self confidence, especially when wearing shorts, but use Asclara (Sclerotherapy), and Thermavein to help you and your legs look better.
- Clogged pores happen during the summer heat. Having Isolaze, Facials, Chemical Peels and/or Skin Care will help unclog your pores.
- Just because it’s summer doesn’t mean there isn’t unwanted fat. The Hughes Center cosmetic surgeons suggest you take advantage of Coolsculpting, Vaser Lipo and Pro Lipo to help in this area.
The Hughes Center Cosmetic Surgery Center and Medical Spa is committed to providing Skin Care Conditions and Solutions in Cherry Hill, New Jersey and the Greater Philadelphia area. Our Med Spa is next door to our current location in Cherry Hill at 1765 South Springdale Road. To learn more about his cosmetic procedure options, he will need to request a consultation to meet with Dr. Susan Hughes. Learn more by calling us at (888) 929-4676 or sending us a message.