Five Latest Acne Treatments - Hughes Center Blog
It’s the worst feeling when the plan is to look great for that huge presentation in the morning; and look what shows up: A big, fat acne welt right smack-dab in the middle of one’s nose. Yes, this could possibly be classified as “The North Star.” If this scenario has played out in your life, you’re not alone. Acne is not just an issue teenagers deal with. According to the National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases, an estimated 80 percent of people ages 11 to 30 suffer from acne at one point or another. And acne even lasts into the 40s and 50s for some due to hormonal changes, stress, food allergies and more.
This is why the cosmetic surgeons at The Hughes Center Cosmetic Surgery Center and Medical Spa believe in sharing the latest in acne treatments for their patients. Here are five acne treatments offered by The Hughes Center in Philadelphia and South Jersey, and what they are each capable of in the fight with acne:
- Isolaz is an acne therapy that helps fight the root causes of acne by cleansing the pores, purifying from the inside out and replenishing the skin. Results can be seen after the first treatment.
- ALA is an aminolevulinic acid peel with Intense Pulse Light (IPL) stimulation for acne treatment and several other skin issues.
- Allumera is a noninvasive photodynamic cream used for acne and other skin issues, as well.
- Hydroxy Acid Facial is formulated with BHA and AHA to clear and refine the appearance of pores, detoxify, control acne and normalize skin.
- Tanda Zap Home Treatment combines blue light technology with sonic vibration and gentle warming to clear or fade acne within 24 hours.
The Hughes Center Cosmetic Surgery Center and Medical Spa is committed to providing information and assistance on learning more about acne treatments in Cherry Hill, New Jersey and the Greater Philadelphia area. Our Med Spa is next door to the current location in Cherry Hill at 1765 South Springdale Road. Learn more by calling us at (888) 929-4676 or send us a message to request a consultation with Dr. Susan Hughes today.