CoolSculpting: Five Questions - Hughes Center Blog
If you’re in Philadelphia or New Jersey and have heard of CoolSculpting, and are interested in having it done, here’s a good first step in finding out if this is the right procedure for you. Thanks to Zeltiq and CoolSculpting.com, you could get rid of unwanted fat without surgery or downtime. Here are five easy questions to ask yourself about becoming a candidate for the procedure:
- What gender are you? That’s an easy one because this procedure may work both for men and women.
- Which areas of your body would you like to reshape? Both male and female patients typically have CoolSculpting done to get rid of the stubborn bulges in the abdomen, flank (i.e. “love handles” or “muffin top” area), inner thighs and outer thighs. Which areas are your trouble spots?
- Have you ever had a cosmetic procedure to improve your appearance? This could be anything from laser treatments to facial injections or body enhancements. Write them down to help decide if this procedure is right for you.
- Would you think about having a non-surgical fat reduction treatment that offers no downtime like CoolSculpting?
- Are you typically within 30 pounds of your ideal weight with some areas of excess bulge?
Once you answer these questions, and feel you may be ready for CoolSculpting, contact the cosmetic surgeons at The Hughes Center for a consultation. They will help you decide whether or not the procedure would be the best option for you and your body.
The Hughes Center Cosmetic Surgery Center and Medical Spa is committed to providing information and assistance on CoolSculpting by Zeltiq in Cherry Hill, New Jersey and the Greater Philadelphia area. Our Med Spa is next door to our current location in Cherry Hill at 1765 South Springdale Road. Learn more by calling us at (888) 929-4676 or sending us a message.