Acne Treatments for Adults - Hughes Center Blog
When thinking about acne, a quick flash of being a teenager always seems to be the first thought of who is affected by it the most. Although teens are affected by acne, and in some cases, severely; adults also have acne breakouts. Yes, acne. It’s not just for teens. That’s why the cosmetic surgeons at The Hughes Center now offer services to help alleviate acne and the angst it causes.
Here are some of the top reasons adults may get acne:
- Hormone levels
- Family history
- Hair and skin care products
- Medication side effects
- Undiagnosed medical conditions
With acne popping up for all kinds of reasons, The Hughes Center in Philadephia and New Jersey offers New You Private label products, along with tailored micropeels and special acne treatment products to help clear up the breakouts. They are:
- Micropeels. Used as pre-treatments for chemical peels and skin care products
- Isolaz. A vacuum and laser therapy that helps loosen and extract dirt, blackheads and excess oil
- ALA. An aminolevulinic acid peel with light stimulation (IPL)
- Allumera. A peel used for skin rejuvenation
- Hydroxy Acid Facial. Clears and refines the appearance of pores, detoxify, control acne and normalize skin.
- Tanda Zap Home Treatment. A device that clears or fades acne blemishes within 24 hours.
The Hughes Center Cosmetic Surgery Center and Medical Spa is committed to providing information and assistance on Acne Treatments in Cherry Hill, New Jersey and the Greater Philadelphia area. Our Med Spa is next door to our current location in Cherry Hill at 1765 South Springdale Road. Learn more by calling us at (888) 929-4676 or sending us a message..